FULL-TIME SUPPORT ENGINEER (M/F/D)
Work Location: Berlin preferred (remote possible)
The PROJECTIVE support team is a critical part of our future success. As a Support Engineer, you will be directly responsible for supporting our diverse and demanding customer base. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously. Are you a self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and love working in a dynamic environment? Then PROJECTIVE is the place for you.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Support Engineer, you will be part of a growing and profitable startup company.
- You will be a key player in the PROJECTIVE support team and work daily with fascinating international customers in the media industry.
- You will take ownership of technical issues and diagnose and solve hardware/software faults.
- You will use your experience to achieve customer satisfaction.
- You will work with our Development team to resolve more advanced issues
- You will resolve escalated customer complaints.
- You will document troubleshooting processes and problem resolution steps
- You will help with product testing of new versions.
Experience / Qualifications
- Prior support experience in the software industry.
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of complex software products.
- Knowledge of Linux (CentOS, RHEL).
- Experience with shared storage systems
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP and other networking concepts.
- Experience with HTML, Docker and SQL is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German (a plus) & English (a must).
Join our team and experience PROJECTIVE!
PROJECTIVE is revolutionizing how companies produce media content. We work with renowned customers like The Weather Channel, DAZN, Turner, Arsenal FC, and Fernsehwerft. We are based in the heart of Berlin and operate worldwide. It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. PROJECTIVE is created by editors for editors.
At PROJECTIVE, we're committed to flexibility and helping people. We work hard and with a sense of curiosity and dependability. So we're serious about what we do but we like to have a good time, too.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Support Engineer"
Please, no recruiters or agencies
Projective Technology GmbH - Oberwallstr. 7 - 10117 Berlin - www.projective.io