MARKETING SPECIALIST (M/F/D)
Are you an aspiring Marketing Savant looking for an opportunity to build a business and advance your career?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join our team and take responsibility for planning and executing marketing activities in order to develop and maintain awareness of our brand, generate leads, maximize revenues, and drive traffic. You will be directly responsible for the
If you are passionate about new marketing trends, always on top of best industry practices, great in project management, and have an eye for detail, then PROJECTIVE is the place for you!
Role & Responsibilities
You will be a critical member of our customer-facing team and work every day with fascinating customers in the worldwide media industry. You will:
- Manage integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online tactics
- Develop outbound or inbound marketing activities; create content, plan events, work with industry and channel partners on joint promotions
- Work with industry publications on media partnerships; write press releases and develop case studies
- Provide recommendations for future strategic initiatives through competitive and financial analysis
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Liaise with all concerned parties to guarantee adequate planning, execution, and monitoring of marketing activities
- Maintain awareness on best practice marketing techniques/tools to achieve successful campaigns and promotions
Requirements & Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Specialist for 2 years
- Prior experience in the Rich Media/Content Production industry a plus
- BA or equivalent degree in marketing, communications, or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of traditional and digital marketing methods
- Applicable knowledge in marketing data analytics and tools
- Hands-on experience with marketing software, like Adobe Creative Suite, MailChimp, CRM system) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords, etc.); also in-depth knowledge of the MS Office suite required
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient English language skills a must!
Join our team and experience PROJECTIVE!
PROJECTIVE is revolutionizing how companies produce media content. We work with renowned customers like The Walt Disney Company, Weather Group, ZDF, DAZN, Turner, Arsenal FC, Amazon, and Fernsehwerft. We are based in the heart of Berlin and operate worldwide. It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing: PROJECTIVE is dedicated to improving how companies produce media content. Created by editors for editors.
At PROJECTIVE, we're committed to flexibility and helping people. We work hard and with a sense of curiosity and dependability. So we're serious about what we do but we like to have a good time, too.
To apply, email your resume to jobs(at)projective.io with the subject "Pre-Sales Consultant (m/f/d)"
Please, no recruiters or agencies
Projective Technology GmbH - Oberwallstr. 7 - 10117 Berlin - www.projective.io