INSIDE SALES MANAGER (M/F/D)
Munich or Berlin
PROJECTIVE is looking to scale its sales organization by building out a leading inside sales organization. The work you do with PROJECTIVE will be directly responsible for not only the growth of an innovative young company but also the success of leading media production houses worldwide. If you have a successful technology sales track record, are driven to build something epic, and love working in a dynamic environment, then PROJECTIVE is the place for you.
Role & Responsibilities
- As an Inside Sales Manager, you will be a passionate, focused, and successful sales person who wants to build a growing and profitable young company.
- You will be the first contact that new prospects have to Projective.
- You will be a key player in PROJECTIVE sales team to drive net new sales into strategic international accounts.
- You will drive complex sales cycles to closure, orchestrating internal, channel partner, and network resources as required.
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to build long-standing relationships with customers and partners.
- You will drive support contract renewals and software upgrades.
- You will qualify new leads and build sales pipeline.
Experience / Qualifications
- Proven track record in technology sales; at least 1-2 years of experience. Prior familiarity with media/post-production workflows is a plus.
- Ability to actively listen to customer needs so you can effectively position PROJECTIVE products into enterprise accounts
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of complex software products
- Strong organizational skills, time-management skills, and an eye for detail.
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German & English (a must).
Join our team and experience PROJECTIVE!
PROJECTIVE is revolutionizing how companies produce media content. We work with renowned customers like Disney, Warner Media, The Weather Channel, Prodigious, BildTV, DAZN, Arsenal FC, and die Fernsehwerft. We are based in the heart of Berlin and Munich and operate worldwide. It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At PROJECTIVE, we're committed to flexibility and helping people. We work hard and with a sense of curiosity and dependability. So we're serious about what we do but we like to have a good time, too.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Inside Sales"
Please, no recruiters or agencies
Projective Technology GmbH- Oberwallstr. 7 - 10117 Berlin - www.projective.io