INSIDE SALES MANAGER (M/F/D)
Munich or Berlin
As an Inside Sales Manager you will be directly responsible for the growth of PROJECTIVE revenues throughout our worldwide channels. Lead generation, qualification, channel partner recruitment and development, and winning new projects will be at the core of what you do. If you have a strong software sales track record, are a self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and love working in a dynamic environment, then PROJECTIVE is the place for you.
Role & Responsibilities
- As an Inside Sales Manager, you will bring passion, enthusiasm, and a successful attitude to drive both projects at new customers and within our existing customer base.
- You will be a key player in the PROJECTIVE sales team to drive net new business sales into international strategic accounts.
- You will qualify new leads and refresh old contacts to drive sales pipeline growth.
- You will implement selling processes to track leads and projects; from initial call, to closure, and on to installation and training.
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate trusted and long-term relationships with prospective customers and partners
- You will drive support contract renewals and upgrade sales to our customer base.
- You will acquire a wealth of knowledge regarding both PROJECTIVE products and the media industry to be able to drive in-depth workflow conversations.
- You will work closely with our PROJECTIVE Channel Partners on projects, but also drive new workshops,trainings and events.
Experience / Qualifications
- Proven track record in bringing in new customers, focus on broadcasting, education, advertising agencies
- Ability to understand customer needs so you can effectively position PROJECTIVE into medium and enterprise accounts
- Prior sales experience of selling software solutions in storage sector and/or media industry a plus
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of complex software products
- Proven experience in pulling together different business units to maximize sales opportunities
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German (a plus) & English (a must).
Join our team and experience PROJECTIVE!
PROJECTIVE is revolutionizing how companies produce media content. We work with renowned customers like The Weather Channel, DAZN, Turner, Arsenal FC, SBS, Amazon, die Fernsehwerft and many more. We are based in the heart of Berlin and operate worldwide. It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing.
PROJECTIVE is dedicated to working ethically and selling honestly. We work hard and with a sense of curiosity and dependability. So we're serious about what we do and can feel good about it too. Created by editors for editors.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com with the subject "Inside Sales"
Please, no recruiters or agencies
Projective Technology GmbH- Oberwallstr. 7 - 10117 Berlin - www.projective.io